1. I cannot help to you now. I _____ time.
a) have got no+
б) have got any
в) have got none
г) have got no any
2. All the cups have been sold. There is _____ left.
a) no of them
в) not any
3. She closed the window behind _____ .
4. You should not blame _____ for it.
5. I’ve been trying to phone his all day but _____ I phone his the line is engaged.
a) every time +
б) the every time
в) all the time
г) the whole time
6. He is invited to lots of charity parties and he goes to _____ .
б) every one+
7. ___ all can be active at times.
8. My mother is not home, but I can give you ___ phone number.
9. – I haven’t got a drawing album.
– Don’t worry, you can use ___.
10. Jacob was a good friend of _____ .
11. These are _____ organizations operating in our market.
12. You are not the only one who failed to hear the news. I didn’t _____ .
13. Riley is in hospital. Let’s visit ___.
14. Charlie and Sam are so noisy. ___ behavior is awful.
15. Are these _____ pencils?
16. I am not to play with _____ .
17. Thomas and Olivia are good friends of ___.
18. If there are _____ books for me?
a) any +
19. “What do you want to drink?” ” _____ . I’m so thirsty.”
в) anything +
20. _____ came to visit him while he was in the building.
a) nobody +
б) any one
21. This house belongs to my brother and his child. It’s ___.
22. We got lost. We need someone to help ___.
23. I would like to have a room of ___ own.
24. Let ___ give you a piece of pie.
25. I don’t know where _____ textbook is! Have you seen it?
26. Why not consult Mary and ask _____ for a useful tip?
27. If we hadn’t taken the same bus, we might have never met _____ .
б) each other+
г) both of us
28. Jessica was exhausted after fous hours in a gym. _____ could hardly move a finger.
29. I didn’t enjoy working for my friend. I would rather work for _____ .
30. I gave him my telephone number and he gave _____ his.