1. Она что-то сказала, но я ничего не понял.
а) She said something, but I didn’t understand anything.+
б) She said something, but I understand anything.
в) She said anything, but I didn’t understand something.
2. Там кто-нибудь есть?
а) Is anybody there?+
б) Is somebody there?
в) Is someone there?
3. I have read three journals on the subject, but ____ of them were very helpful.
4. ___ Sandra nor Greg studies at university.
5. ___ of the European countries have such strict laws.
6. There are five differences between the pictures. You have to find ___ of them.
7. Никто не идеален.
а) Anybody is perfect.
б) Nobody is perfect.+
в) Everybody is perfect.
8. Я не вижу никакой разницы. I don’t see … difference.
9. Каждый в чем-то талантлив.
а) Everybody is good at something.+
б) Somebody is good at something.
в) Everybody is good at anything.
10. Mark and Jill have common interests. They ___ enjoy rock music.
11. I have lived in this place ___ my life.
12. Have we got any cucumbers left? No, there are ___.
13. Jack and Tim are not smart enough. ___ of them failed to pass the exams.
14. These dresses are really nice, but ___ one fits me well.
15. There were lots of people in the house but ___ of them were able to escape fire.
16. I’ve been to the museum and to the gallery. I should say ___ places are worth visiting.
17. Do you prefer black tea or green one? ___. I always drink coffee.
18. My little brother hates ___ reading and writing.
19. Mary is going to take ___ her clothes to the seaside.
20. Have we got any cucumbers left? No, there are ___.
21. Mark and Jill have common interests. They ___ enjoy rock music.
22. Mary is going to take ___ her clothes to the seaside.
23. I have lived in this place ___ my life.
24. ___ cities of the world have their own charm.
25. I am interested in your films, but the first ____ is the best.
26. I don’t like my new dresses, I like my old _____.
27. My dad has two nephews. ___ of them are collecting coins.
28. Boris and Sasha are playing monopoly together and ____ of them likes to lose a game.
29. ____ our chickens live in the garden.
30. ___ the tickets for the opera were sold.